Monday, April 13, 2009

Mom's birthday dont no what to do?

my mom%26#039;s birthday is march 20 and im celebrating it on the 22. so far im makin her breakfast in bed, making a homemade card, picking flowers, gettin a teddy, and maybe a mug filled with her favorite candy--but i want her to relax on her birthday. i need a cheap way to make her lunch and dinner, but idk what to do about my siblings and their breakfast, lunch, and dinner. we are gonna clean the whole house for her so she can sit in bed but she often worries about us (there%26#039;s 4 of us and im the oldest, 12 years old) so gets up and says no!no! let me do it for you! any suggestions?

Mom%26#039;s birthday dont no what to do?
Get up earlier so you can make her breakfast and all that stuff. Plan stuff for your younger sis to do. I am the oldest also. Make sure it is a surprise. She will enjoy it. Trust me. It%26#039;s the thought that counts. Congrats!!!
Reply:Good idea. You are on the right track. If you make her breakfast and clean up and you guys get along with no fighting all day she will be soooo happy I know. Maybe get a plastic tub and let her soak her feet then rub lotion on them. Give her a back rub or brush her hair for her. She is very lucky to have you 4. Have fun I hope everything turns out nice for you.



loan

No comments:

Post a Comment